Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm Thankful For...



Thanksgiving is definitely one of my favorite holidays and this year was a lot of fun. We ate dinner this year at Tim's parents house and it was great. It is just so much fun to get together with the family and enjoy each others comp
any. After dinner we went to my Mom's house for some (more) dessert. I love Thanksgiving because not only do I get to spend time with my family but it also reminds me of the things I should be thankful for all year long. I have been very blessed and am so grateful for that. I am especially thankful for Tim. I am very grateful that I have a wonderful husband who could take me to the temple and that I get to be with him forever! I am also very lucky to have such a wonderful family. Our families support us so much and are always there for us and we love them all very much! I am incredibly thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It is so wonderful to know how much our Heavenly Father loves us and to have so much comfort in that. I am also thankful for my calling as a nursery teacher. I have learned a lot from being in there this past year and I am so excited to go each week because they are such wonderful kids! There are so many other things that we have to be thankful for and my goal is to remember those things daily and not just on Thanksgiving!

No comments: