Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Update

It's been a while since I have blogged so I thought that I would just tell a little about our weekend. It was a pretty girly weekend for me. Saturday morning I got up to go see "Twilight" with my mom and sister. It was pretty good and I definitely recommend it. Even my mom loved it and she has never even read the books. I was a little unsure about the cast at first but they turned out to be great, especially Bella and Edward. They were pretty much perfect for the part. I am already excited to see the next one!


That night, while Tim was watching the Utah- BYU game, I thought it would be a good time for some crafting. Tim's mom gave me this cute flower vase craft to do a while ago but I didn't have any scrapbook paper that I liked for it. So I finally decided to go to the craft store for my supplies. This is how it turned out. It's kind of hard in the picture to see exactly what it looks like.


Other than that we haven't really been up to a whole lot lately. Tim has been working really hard at school and is getting ready to finish up the semester. I have pretty much just been working and I am finally feeling pretty comfortable at my somewhat new job. For the most part we have just been trying to find time to enjoy with eachother! You will probably be seeing a lot more posts from us in the next month or so. December is a pretty busy time for us with the holiday season and a ton of birthdays in our families, including both of us. So soon we will have a lot to share!

No comments: