Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy 23 Tim!

Tim in his new birthday hoodie and cake. (Too bad we forgot to take the picture until after we started eating the cake.)


Tim's birthday was on Monday so I just wanted to say happy birthday to him and write a quick post about our night. We just had a quiet night at home. With Tim being so busy with school it was kind of hard to find the time to celebrate. Also, Tim's not super big into his birthday. We were able to have some cake though and Tim's parents and brother came over for a quick visit.I also want to take this chance to say just how much I love my fabulous husband. There are so many things that I love about him I don't think that I could name them all, so I thought that I would just name some of my favorite things about him. I love that Tim is always so sweet and always takes care of me. I love that he is so super supportive of everything that I do. I love that Tim is so smart, it has always been one of my favorite things about him! I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder that I get to spend the rest of forever with. I love that he always wants to fix things right away whenever we have an argument. I love that he works so hard at school because he knows that it's important to me. I also of course love that he is so handsome! I am so lucky to have such a great husband and I can't imagine what I would do without him. I love you so much baby and I hope you had a great birthday!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Your blog looks cute, hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!