Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Tim and I decided that we would spend Halloween with our families this year so we definitely made the rounds. We started out at my Mom's house, then Tim's parents house and finally Tim's sister's house. Since we don't have any kids yet Halloween isn't that much fun on our own. We thought it would be more fun to hang out with people who did have kids. We were super excited to see our nephews all dressed up in their costumes and excited to trick-or-treat. They looked so cute in their costumes! I am really glad that we decided to spend our Halloween with them! Maybe we are getting old when we'd rather hang out with our nephews on Halloween than with our friends! Here are a few pictures from our night.


Tim and I at my Mom's house


Cute Hunter as a pirate


Tim and cute ninja Ashton


My cousins Katy & Kiersten

3 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Your blog is looking a little better, but I can still see what part of your html at the very bottom? If I get a chance today I'll try and find you a cute new layout and see if the problem goes away.
Hunter is so dang cute in that picture on top! I'm glad you updated.. now keep it up!

MELISSA'S BLOG said...

oh my gosh how the heck are you doing? i am so glad you left a comment. how long have you been married? i love your long hair, i'm so used to the short hair but it looks really good. well i for sure want to keep in touch so write back and if you want you can e-mail me at mcbearlake@live.com. hope to talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

yeah we randomly do the blogger deal, but i guess our soccer team at weber went to the final game and did pretty good, but they needed subs and we totally could have won, crazy. but yes we still need to play and not make it a soccer friendship but multiple things, so give us a call