Thursday, October 3, 2013

Greyson : 4 months

Our cute Greyson is getting so big, and cuter everyday!

Here are his 4 month stats:
Weight: 16.64 lbs. - 82nd percentile
Height: 26.97 inches- 97th percentile
Head: 16.9 inches- 69th percentile

I was a little shocked when they told me how much he weighed. I knew he was big, but I didn't realize he was almost 17 pounds at 4 months big! I love it though. His cute chubby cheeks make me smile.

He is getting so fun and interactive. He certainly knows and loves his Daddy, Mommy and Asher. He started laughing at Asher this month, which was so adorable. They are so cute together. Asher loves Greyson, and Greyson loves to watch Asher be silly.

Greyson is rolling over now. He actually started rolling over about a month ago but would only do it once every few days or so. He is doing it all the time now, except only back to front. It's really too bad for him because he does not like being on his tummy, but constantly rolls to his tummy and then won't roll back, even though he has done it before.

We finally moved him into his own room about a week after he turned 4 months. He had been sleeping in our room in a bassinet. I actually really miss having him in there with us but he no longer fits in the bassinet, otherwise I would keep him in our room much longer!

We love our big boy! He is so sweet. We are so lucky to have him in our family!



No comments: