Friday, June 26, 2009

It's probably time for a new post,,,,

Well it has been quite a while since I blogged last. Even though we haven't been up to much lately I thought there were a few things we could catch up on. On Wednesday my little brother Mathis left for a 2 year mission to Madagascar. We were able to go to dinner with the family to Tepenyaki on Tuesday for Mathis' last dinner before he left. It was a lot of fun! Afterwards, we went to my Dad's house where Mathis was set apart as a missionary. We are sad to have him leave for so long and will miss him. We know he will be such a great missionary though and teach a lot of people about the gospel.

After Mathis' farewell a couple of weeks ago


Mathis enjoying his yummy dinner.




Wednesday was my Mom's birthday so I went to her house for some cake and ice cream that night. Tim was unable to come because he had a soccer game. I have a great Mom and I am so grateful for her!

Happy Birthday Mom! Love you!

As far as things go for me and Tim, there hasn't been much to blog about. Tim has been playing soccer like crazy still but that should slow down a bit until about August. I have been really trying to work on getting into photography and will post some pictures pretty soon here. We are just hoping the rain will stop coming back so we can enjoy summer!

2 comments:

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

Steph, it's Christie (Carter's mom) I just have to tell you how cute you are! I'm so sorry the scheduling with Carter's photo session has been so crazy, but once this new little baby comes I'll be able to pin point a good time for all of us. It's just the last few weeks are so crazy and uncomfortable....anyway I'll keep in touch!

Ashley and Devan said...

Yay for the pics. You need to put a link to your photo blog on here.
Did you see my blog where you are picking your nose? Lol!
Facebook.. that reminds me..