Monday, April 20, 2009

Soccer TIMe!

A few weeks ago Tim made the soccer team at the U. I am so excited for him! He had his first game on Saturday, and won! It was way fun to watch him play and he had quite a crowd. His parents and sister came and so did my mom and stepdad. Here are a few pics of the game...



My Mom and Stepdad


Karey, Amy and baby Dylan


After the game, I went with my sister to our grandparents house to make freezer jam. It was the first time I have ever made jam and it turned out pretty tasty!



My sister Ashley

My grandma Colleen

This is just the beginning of all the jam we made...




2 comments:

+ Heather + said...

You're hubby kinda looks like Edward from the twilight movie! Lucky girl you ;)

Ashley and Devan said...

Ha! Everyone thinks Tim looks like Edward. He so does.. in a way!
So did you try and find the worst pic of me possible to get me back for the pic of us on my Easter post? Seriously.. I look about 200 lbs in that picture. Yuck! Maybe you could delete that and I'll delete the shiny face photo. Deal?
So do you like your pink shirt and earrings? We better call eachother before we wear them.
Okay.. so seriously.. delete that photo.