Sunday, June 28, 2009

A little of what I've been up to lately....

Lately I have really been trying to learn all I can about photography and get as much practice as I can get. I have actually even started a new blog that is just for my photography. There is not much on there yet but I will post more as I go! You can check it out at patchworkphotos.blogspot.com. Hopefully in not too long I will have a real website! There are more pictures from the sessions below on the blog right now so make sure to have a look!

I was able to do a fun session with some cute cousins. They were 5 kids under the age of 7! I was a little nervous at first but it turned out so great!! These are just a couple from that shoot.





I think this picture is so cute, even though little Gracie on the end looks a little terrified!


A couple of weeks before that I got to practice on my cute nephew Hunter. My sister is always willing to let me use her children as models!








1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

Apparently I can't read, or post comments on the correct post (see your previous post if you are confused).. by the way, can you come over and help me. I've locked myself out of my house.. AGAIN. ; )