Monday, June 30, 2008

Offically Summer

So all summer I have been totally bummed because I haven't been able to do any summery stuff, until today. We were finally able to go wakeboarding for the first time this year and it made it feel like it was really summer. Tim and I went with his dad, his brother JJ and JJ's friend. It was a blast to see everyone do such a great job for it being the first trip this year. We weren't able to go until this evening because I had to work until 5, but it ended up being just the right amount of time. Here are some pictures from our fun evening!

Do I look like a pro?

Here's Tim who really does look like a pro...





1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

Cool Pictures. Looks like your getting the hang of it Steph. Tim already looks like a pro. I'm sad that we can't go with you this summer! Maybe next?