Saturday, June 7, 2008

The happiest place on earth!





So this week Tim and I were able to go to California with his parents and little brother. We left super early Monday morning and got home late Wednesday night. Monday we went to California Adventures and Disneyland. We went to Cheesecake factory for dinner and it was so delicious! Tuesday we went to Disneyland all day long! Wednesday we were able to just relax. It was our first time there together and our first trip since our honeymoon. It was so much fun to just get away and enjoy the warm weather. We had a so much fun hanging out with family, thanks for everything! Here are some pictures from 0ur trip!



My favorite thing about Disneyland!

Indiana Tim


A Bugs Life




4 comments:

Amy Lyne said...

Cute pictures guys! Glad you had fun...sorry I switched the keys when you got back! :)

Ashley and Devan said...

What the???? You updated your blog!! Keep it up!! Do you know what's funny.. I didn't even look at your post yet.. I just noticed you updated and had to give you a hard time for only updating every 3 months. Now I will go and read your post : )

Ashley and Devan said...

Okay.. so I looked. Cute Cute Cute pictures! I am glad you guys had fun!

Ryan said...

Tim, that hat is pretty sweet. Did you get a whip too? I'm glad you guys had fun.

Ryan