Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Fun

So Independence Day is definitely one of my favorite holidays and we had a great time celebrating it! We went to Tim's aunt and uncles' house first in Orem and had dinner. After that we went to The Stadium of Fire at BYU. It was the very first time I have ever been and it was so fun! They have dancers, a concert and awesome fireworks! We saw the Blue Man Group and Mliey Cyrus. We aren't really huge fans of Miley Cyrus' music but it was still super fun. It turned out to be a great night for it too because it wasn't too hot outside but it didn't rain like we were worried it might. We had a lot of fun visiting with Tim's side of the family that we don't get to see a lot. Here are a few pictures from our night. The last one is a video of some of the cool fireworks. I did take pictures of Miley but Tim didn't want them on our blog :(


So much fun!

Blue Man Group

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

You look really cute in that picture. Is that a new shirt. Can I borrow it. I really like it! I'm glad you guys have fun!