Friday, June 21, 2013

Greyson is one month

This first month has gone by so fast! In so many ways it has been a lot easier than I expected to have 2 kids. I am so grateful for that! I suppose already being used to getting up early and having no time to myself has helped this time around :)

Greyson is a wonderful baby. He is so sweet and cuddly, I love this newborn stage. He is a great sleeper. He has slept at least 3 hours in a row at night since he was born. Most nights I only have to get up with him once, sometimes twice. He has seemed to have some tummy troubles, which makes him uncomfortable sometime, especially in the evening. We have had a hard time finding a good formula for him, but after trying a few I think we are making some progress. I'm hoping what we have him on now will be a keeper.

I can tell he is getting big! I am not sure how much he weighs now, but at his 2 week check up he was exactly back to his birth weight at 8lbs. They measured him at almost 21 inches, which makes me wonder if they measured him incorrectly when he was born. He was only 19 inches at birth, and I don't think he has really grown 2 inches already but who knows! Either way, he is super adorable.

Asher loves Greyson. He constantly wants to pick him up, show him his toys and kiss his head. It's super sweet. I am pretty sure these two will be great friends. It will be so much fun when Grey is big enough to run around with Asher.

Somehow we ended up with two of the cutest boys ever! Seriously, do they come any cuter than this? I don't think so! Also, I swear we have a photo of Asher that looks exactly like the 2nd one of Greyson in the bassinet! I'll have to post some comparisons of the two of them.


No comments: