Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Great changes!

So many exciting things going on with us these days! We are sure keeping busy with everything going on!

The most exciting thing happening right now, we are having another baby! Another BOY! We are so thrilled and can't wait to have our 2 cute boys. I am due May 28, which makes me 20 weeks already. This pregnancy sure has flown by. We can't wait for the little man to get here. I'm sure he and Asher will be the best of friends. They will be just shy of 2 years apart, which worries me just a little ;) I'm sure once we get past those early newborn stages though, and can get into a routine, it will be fun to have them so close. Our only problem right now is trying to come up with a name for this little one. Coming up with one boy name was hard enough for us! 

Exciting news #2: We are building a house, in Lehi! This one is still hard for me to believe. It doesn't feel quite real yet, maybe once we are a little closer to moving in. So far it has been super fun and super stressful. Honestly though, it isn't nearly as stressful as I expected. A lot of people told us "if your marriage can get through building a house, you can make it through anything!" Now that just seems silly to me. We are on the same page with just about everything. It's actually been really easy to make decisions together and compromise on the things that are really important to just one of us. Our finish date is set at March 12 right now, we'll see if that sticks with all the snow. I hope so! I want to get in and have everything ready and settled before our new babe comes. Tim's favorite thing about the house: Geothermal heating and air (we feel so green!), my favorite thing: white cabinets in the kitchen! We will post some photos along the way :)

We feel so lucky and so blessed for these changes coming our way. This is going to be a great year for our growing family!

No comments: