Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My boys

Tim and Asher are so sweet together. Tim has been such an amazing dad already. He helps so much with Asher and around the house. I definitely don't know how I would do all of this without him! He is so good at taking care of Asher when he gets home from work so I can have a little time for myself. He loves Asher so much, he is probably the cutest dad I have ever seen. Asher sure loves his daddy too. He loves to fall asleep on Tim. This is how they cuddle every night before bed.



Tim is already teaching Asher about soccer. They are watching the RSL game here. Don't judge my messy house please, I do have a newborn :)

I sure got lucky with my two cute boys! Luckily, I get some cuddles of my own too.


1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

Not only did you figure out how to eat lunch and shower before Tim gets home, you also figured out how to blog! I think you have posted more in the last 3 weeks consistantly than you have have in the last 3 years! Yay. I like your blog, keep it up sister.

P.S. I like the picture of Asher in the lion pj's with his binkie in his mouth, it looks so big for him. Lol, what a cute little guy he is. I am so glad you live close so I can see him so much.