Wednesday, July 13, 2011

3 weeks

My baby turned 3 weeks old yesterday! I can't believe it! He is getting so big and has changed so much since he was born!

These are his stats from his 2 week appointment:
Weight: 8lbs 4oz- 32 percentile
Height: 21 1/4 inches- 67 percentile
Head: 14 inches- 17 percentile

This time has gone by so fast but I also can't remember what life was like before we had him. He is such a good little baby. He is so sweet and calm. He loves to cuddle with us and I think it is my new favorite thing to do :) He does seem to have a bit of acid reflux and it makes me sad for him but even when it is bothering him he still hardly cries, he is a tough little guy. He also has a clogged tear duct on each eye so his eyes are always wet and get pretty goopy when he sleeps. I am hoping that it clears up on its own soon. If it does not clear up by the time he is one then he would have to have surgery to fix it. Hopefully they clear up much sooner than that though, a year is a long time to have to have goopy eyes! Overall he is doing great and we can't get enough of him.
Tim and I are also doing pretty good. We are still adjusting to the whole parenting thing. Actually, it is probably more accurate to say we are adjusting to doing anything else at the same time! We are trying to figure out how to keep our house clean, make dinner, make it to the grocery store and still have time for eachother. It is starting to get easier though, I have finally figured out how to eat lunch and take a shower before Tim gets home from work! It is totally worth all the changes though. We love our Asher and can't imagine life without him! These are just a few pictures from the last few weeks...







No comments: