Saturday, June 4, 2011

16 Days

Only 16 days to go until my due date. Tim and I have been spending the last couple of weeks making sure we have everything ready for our little guy to arrive. We are just finishing up the nursery and then we are all set! I cannot wait to meet him! Also, I am totally ready to be done being pregnant. I really shouldn't complain because I have had such an easy pregnancy, but the discomfort has sure set in. It is kind of funny to think a few weeks ago I was totally okay with the baby taking his time to get here because I was so nervous about the whole labor and delivery process, but now I am so uncomfortable and anxious I just want it to happen! There is a very good chance baby McDonald will make an early arrival. I have been making some good progress and should be able to be induced at 39 weeks if he has not come on his own by then. I am pretty determined to get him here soon though so I am shooting for next weekend :) I am still working and will be until I deliver so that also gives me a little more motivation to get him here early.

We are all moved in and settled into our new place and we are loving it. I never thought I would be able to say that I lived in Bluffdale but it has been great so far. I always thought Bluffdale was in the middle of nowhere but we are actually so close to everything. We also only live about 10 minutes from my sister, Ashley, which has been so much fun. It has been a long time since we have lived so close to each other so it has been great. I am excited to have Ashley around to give me baby advice too, she is a great mom and hopefully I can learn a few things.

I will try to post some pictures of the nursery this week. I am so excited about it! It is going to be super cute thanks to all the help from my parents!

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

16 Days, hopefully more like 6 days!! You should come over tonight and walk with me. There is a really great path by my house that we can walk on.
You are going to make a great Mommy, can't wait to meet the little guy.

Summer said...

Congrats Steph! I am really sad that you won't be taking Khari's 1 year pics! Hopefully you'll be back to taking pictures this fall for our annual family pic. We've only done 2 but you were the one to do both! I'm uber excited to see pics of your little boy and I wish you a healthy labor and baby!