Sunday, May 16, 2010

Graduation!!


The long awaited day has finally come. Tim graduated last Friday. He received his bachelors degree in Information Systems from the University of Utah. I am so proud of him! We are so excited to have finally gotten to this point, although I can't say we are in the clear just yet. Tim was just accepted into the IS Masters program at the U. He will most likely start that in the fall. It is only 3 semesters so he would be done at the end of next summer. Even though he is definitely ready to be done, and I am ready for him to be done, it will still be a great thing! He is also still looking for a job. It has been a little discouraging but I know that if we have faith everything will work out the way it is supposed to. Here are a few pictures from the big day.


Tim and I


Tim and his proud parents


Tim and his grandpa




Tim and I also celebrated our 3rd anniversary last month. 3 whole years. It has gone by SO fast. It seems like I was just posting about our 2 year anniversary! We celebrated by going to the temple and dinner. I feel so lucky to be sealed to Tim. 3 years down, an eternity to go!

Also, we still have our house for sale. The showings have slowed down a TON in the last couple of weeks since the tax credit ended. I am pretty sure we will be right where we are for a while longer!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay!!! No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers, dirty looks! For now! :)

Amy Lyne said...

Yeah! That's my brother! Hey I am waiting for the Hawaii post...hope you guys had fun! We miss you!