Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

We started off our weekend early Friday since I was lucky enough to have the day off. We had to take advantage of it! We went to Thanksgiving Point with my Mom, Rudy, Ashley, Devan and their kids. We had never been there before so we weren't quite sure what to expect. They had a ton of stuff to do there though. We started out at the Museum of Ancient History. Even though a lot of it was for kids I still really enjoyed it. There were tons of cool dinosaur bones and fossils.

Me and Tim!

Tim hates having his picture taken, unless it is of him stabbing a mammoth, then he was very willing!

Doesn't my mom look scared?



After the museum, Tim and I walked through some of the gardens. We just went through some that you could do for free but they were still really neat. They had so many pretty flowers and we got some great pictures!












Afterwards, we went back to my Mom's and had some yummy Maddox for dinner! Thanks for the fun day Mom & Rudy!

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Wow, those pictures look really good. Much better then they even did on your camera. I'm glad you guys decided to come with us.. that was a fun day.
Can we blow up some of those pictures for my kitchen or bathroom? I really like them!

Amy Lyne said...

I love the pictures of Tim! He has always been so photogenic :) Soon enough we will be living down near Thanksgiving Pointe--it is crazy! I hope you guys will come and visit us! By the way, your photography is looking great Steph! As soon as I can figure out when, we really want you to take some of our family pictures!