Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love the barbecues, hanging out with family and of course the fireworks! This year we spent most of the day relaxing at home since the rest of our week had been so busy. We went to Tim's parents for dinner for some yummy burgers and hot dogs. After dinner we went on a walk around the neighborhood and had fun just visiting.


My wonderful in-laws!


We then went to the Layton Park to watch fireworks with Ash, Devan, Hunter and Brinley. Even though it is a zoo there every year I still love to go! It was really fun to go with my sister and her family because it has been a few years since I have been able to spend the 4th with them!

Cute Davis family!

Tim was such a good sport, he even wore red so we could be festive :)

Sisters

Tim took some great pictures during the firework show!


Thanks to everyone who spent the 4th with us! We had a blast!

No comments: