Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Madagascar?

So my younger brother got his mission call today and we are so excited for him! We are also pretty shocked... he is going to Madagascar! Now, if you are like me you are like me you may not know exactly where Madagascar is. It is an island just off the coast of Africa. He will be speaking French, which I thought was a little weird... We were glad we got to be there for him to open it and way excited for him, he will do a great job! He will leave for the MTC on June 24.

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

Maybe we can all go to Madagascar to pick Mathis up. That's probably a big maybe, huh? But how cool would that be? As long as we don't need bodyguards. Maybe we should all just go to Hawaii when he gets home instead. So crazy thought but maybe you'll have a baby when Mathis gets home. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed on that one!