Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trying out my photography skills...

So I have thought for a long time now that I would LOVE to be a photographer. So over the weekend my sister let me come over and take some pictures of her new baby Brinley for practice. I am still totally just a beginner and have A LOT to learn. I am hoping though that with lots of practice I can get pretty good. I just think that it would be the best job ever. It would be so much fun and then when we have kids I would still get to be home with them for the most part. I did have a lot of help from my sister and Tim. Ash helped a ton coming up with cute ideas and Tim is teaching me how to use photoshop. A lot of the pictures look a lot alike because there is not a whole lot that I know how to do yet! So thanks for all your help guys! Also, if anyone has some constructive criticism I could use the suggestions, just don't be too hard on me. This is my first try!














1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

I think you did such a cute job. We just need to figure out the lighting..they look good, but there has to be an easier way than what we did. Will you come again and take some of Hunter and Brinley together.. please! You could come tomorrow or next weekend.