Thursday, January 26, 2012

Asher's First Christmas

Yes, I know Christmas was over a month ago. I have been putting off blogging about it because I am disappointed in the pictures we have from Christmas, and yes, I know that is a silly reason. Now it's time to blog about other things though so I have to catch up.
We had a wonderful Christmas. Even though Asher is still too little to know what's going on it was still so much fun. He did like the wrapping paper so he actually did help open his own presents. We started out Christmas Eve at the Tim's parents. We were able to visit for a while and exchange gifts. Unfortunately, we forgot our camera so we have no pictures from Christmas Eve. We had some on my sisters camera but they didn't turn out very well :(
We headed over to my Dad's next for dinner. We also decorated cookies for Santa. It has become a fun tradition to go over there every year on Christmas Eve. Asher opened his Christmas jammies while we were there and he looked so stinkin cute in them!

I stole this picture of me and Asher from Ashley's blog, at least she got one with Asher in his Christmas pj's!

Christmas morning we got up and went over to Ashley's house to have breakfast with her little family and my mom and Rudy. We didn't even open presents at home before we left since we didn't have a lot of time, and we didn't think Asher would mind waiting :)
We had a delicious breakfast and a lot of fun! We even played a little Just Dance on the Wii. Here are a few pictures from our day.

Asher with his cute new hooded towel, it even has his name on it!

I'm going to pretend like he really is trying to open his present here.

Here he is with some of his fun new presents

Tim and Asher, love my boys!

Going through Asher's stocking after we came home, his new walker from Santa is in the back. He loves it!


He got a new highchair from my mom and Rudy. We put him in to try some of the Puffs that were in his stocking. He made this face a lot. It was pretty funny. I guess he just needed to get used to them because now he loves them and smiles every time I pull them out.

He also got an exersaucer from my Dad and Leslie. It's super cute and he really likes it, he loves that he can jump around in it.

We had a great Christmas this year spending time with our sweet Asher and our extended families. We are so blessed!

No comments: