Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Go Packers!

Last weekend Tim was able to go with his Dad to Green Bay, Wisconsin to go to a Packers game. The McDonald's are very faithful Packers fans and Tim has always wanted to take a trip to Lambeau Field. He LOVED it, and that is probably an understatement. He had a great time with his dad and has informed me that he now wants to move to Green Bay, I'm not so sure that I'm convinced yet :) Asher and I missed him at home but he had so much fun that it was worth it. My mom even came to stay with me while he was gone so we wouldn't be alone. We are very lucky to have such generous family! Tim even brought some souvenirs home for us, a shirt for me and a pennant to hang in Asher's room. I'm sure one day Asher will love the Packers as much as Tim does.

Here are a few photos from his trip. You can see they had AMAZING seats!



No comments: