Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Where to begin...

So a lot has been going on around here lately! I don't even know where to start! Lets see... A few weeks ago we finally sold my car. It was a little sad since I had that car for so long and I loved it so much. We really wanted something with 4 doors though to make it easier once the baby is here. We found a 2008 Corolla for a great deal though and that has been great. I was excited to get one step closer to being prepared for baby to get here. Just after that Tim was called as the ward clerk. Not an assistant ward clerk, the actual ward clerk, which is basically a part of the bishopric. He was set apart about a week ago and has already had a lot to learn and a lot of meetings to attend. It is a super busy calling but it is also a really great one. THEN, 2 days after Tim was set apart in his new calling we sold our house! We couldn't believe it. After having our house up for sale for a year we thought we would end up being here forever! I still can't really believe it. It feels weird to think we will be living somewhere else. We moved into this house 3 days after we got married. I am really excited to be moving into this next phase in our lives but I have been super stressed all week trying to figure out where we will live. We are going to be renting somewhere for a while until we are ready to buy again and know exactly where we want to end up. We have been waiting for Tim to hear back on a couple of jobs before we really decide where to move so hopefully we will know by the end of the week or early next week so we can start making some plans. We have to be out of here by May 12! It feels so soon.

As far as the baby goes, everything has been great. I am 30 weeks as of yesterday! We have a dr's appointment tomorrow and then will be going every 2 weeks after that. I am excited to hear his little heartbeat! We don't have ultrasounds at every appointment so it has been a while since we have actually seen him. He sure is getting big though. He moves around like crazy, especially while I am trying to sleep (which I should probably just get used to since I won't be getting a good nights sleep for a LONG time). I do love it though when he is moving. I feel so grateful that he is so active and to constantly know that he is doing okay. It is starting to hurt a bit and get a little uncomfortable but that's okay. I am just grateful to have him there! The only thing that has been a problem is that I am pretty sure I'm having issues with my sciatic nerve. It has been bothering me for quite a while now but has been getting worse lately and causing pain all through my lower back and leg. I'm sure the fact that I am standing at least 40 hours a week at work is not really helping either. Only ten weeks to go though! I can't believe how soon he will be here! It is a little scary actually but I am way more excited than scared!

Tim and I also had our 4 year anniversary last week on the 7th. 4 years sure has flown by. I had to work the night of our actual anniversary so we had a nice dinner at home a couple of days before. We had candles and music and actually sat at the kitchen table! (We always sit at our bar). Tim is such a great husband, I am so lucky to be married to him :)

I feel so blessed for all of the amazing luck we have had the last few weeks. Our lives will be very different so soon but I am excited for all that is to come. It has been so amazing to see the Lords hand in our lives and I am so grateful for all the blessings we have received. I feel truly blessed right now and can't wait to see where life will take us next!

Here I am at 30 weeks

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

Yay for all the big changes. Looks like you need to update again : )