Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Finally, something to blog about!

I am not a very good blogger, but now I have a reason to be a little more dedicated. We will be adding a little one to our family this summer!! I am due June 21, 2011 and we could not be more excited! I have been debating whether I should post this so early or not but I don't think anyone really reads this blog anyway and I want to remember this time :). I am 8 weeks today and cannot wait for June to come, or at least til the end of December when we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl! Hopefully now I will be better at updating the blog :)

7 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Wahoo, Wahoo, Wahoo.... As you know, I'm not the leasta bit excited : ) I can't wait to meet the little one.

Ashley and Devan said...

See I am so excited I couldn't even spell least!

JOHNICA said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you guys!!

Steph said...

Congrats Steph!! That is so exciting!! What a fun time! I remember not being able to hold it in you're just so excited, so fun!! Can't wait to see more posts! :)

+ Heather + said...

Congrats Steph! That is so awesome! Babies are the best gift! I'm so excited for you two!! :)

Chelsea said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is so awesome!!! I am so excited for you guys! You will have to keep us posted as you go.