Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy 24!

So I know I am really late on this because Tim's birthday was December 1st but I couldn't not post about it! I was able to take the day off work so we could spend the whole day together. Tim still had to go to school but it was only one class so it didn't take too long. After that we went to PF Changs for some delicious lunch and then headed to the Gateway for a little while. We mostly relaxed at home and then had Tim's parents come over for some cake. Tim is not really into celebrating his birthday so we mostly just took it easy. It was so nice to just hang out with each other. We have both been so busy lately that we haven't had a lot of opportunities to do that. I feel so lucky to be married to Tim! He is such a good husband. He is always so supportive and loving. I am so grateful that I get to be with him forever. I couldn't ask for anything better. I love you honey! <3

Tim with his new RSL shirt. Too bad it didn't fit :(


Blowing out the candles... I know it looks like a sad cake,
instead of 24 candles we did 2 and then 4.

3 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Wow.. you guys are old ; )
I hope Tim liked his present tonight. He seemed excited. Now we can have Wii parties. Fun!

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Lyne said...

I haven't checked anyone's blog for awhile so I was glad to catch up with you guys since we weren't really around for Tim's birthday or yours. Glad you two got to spend a day together! That is always the best!