Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catch up time

Obviously I am not the best blogger. It has been almost 2 months since I posted last. I would like to say that it is because we have too many fun things going on to take the time to blog. Sadly, that is not the reason. Even though we seem to always be busy we don't have very many exciting things to blog about. We have just been chugging along with normal life. Tim has started his last year at the U for his bachelors degree. He will be graduating in the spring and I cannot even begin to say how excited I am. It feels so close now! He is still deciding what to do after that. A masters program will happen most likely right away so I guess there is a little while left but it just feels like such a huge milestone. I am so proud of him! He is also still playing soccer for the U and has about a month and a half left for the season. I have just been working and trying to get the whole photography thing started. I am also still the beehive advisor in the young women program and I absolutely love it. It is such a fun calling!

We have been up to a few fun things though so I have to post some pictures! Labor Day we went to Willard Bay for some wakeboarding. Ashley and Devan were able to come with us so that was a lot of fun. We haven't had many chances to go this summer but I'm glad we were able to go a couple of times. I am certainly not the best wakeboarder but I am having fun learning!

Tim


Me


Devan


Ash and me


Last night we went to Orem to go to dinner for Tim's cousins birthday. It was just the cousins getting together so it was a lot of fun. We couldn't pass up the chance to go to PF Changs!

Me and Tim


Tara the birthday girl


Aaron, Amy, Ryan, Me, Tim and Jonathan

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Way cute pictures. :)