Friday, December 28, 2007

Our First Blog

So lately it seems like just about everyone has a blog so I decided to give it a shot. I thought it appropriate to start by telling just a little about us. Tim and I were married April 7, 2007 in the beautiful Salt Lake Temple. We are now pretty much used to married life and loving it! Tim is currently a full time student getting ready to start back at the University of Utah this January. He is studying finance and only has 3 semesters left! I am still working at AE and getting ready to go back to Weber State. We both just celebrated our 22nd birthdays this month and had a lot of fun with each other and our amazing families! December is always an exciting time for the both of us! Well we are currently awaiting a new camera and don't really have one right now so hopefully soon we will be able get some fun pictures up and make this blog a litttle more exciting!

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

I am so happy that you have a blog now! I will e-mail you some pics!
Love Ash

Ashley and Devan said...

You've been tagged! You have to do this Steph or you'll get bad luck FOREVER!!!! So go to my blog and read the rules.